This should be a Christmas to remember. Instead of everyone driving west to the center of the state, the rest of the family has agreed to drive east to your home. After 29 years of traveling to your hometown for Christmas, you finally get to host Christmas for your husband’s family at your house. The cousins are older, the grandparents are no longer living and this is the year when you are tasked with creating some new kinds of Christmas traditions. In an effort to really change things up, your husband has decided to hire a food truck that offers taco catering services. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and you are looking forward to changing things up, and hoping that this becomes a new family tradition.
Many Families Look for Unique Menu Items at Christmas
If your family has had more than its fill of turkey this holiday season, you might be interested in looking for something a little different by the time Christmas rolls around. Some of the latest street tacos and other Mexican catering menu items may over exactly the kind of variety that you are looking for.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the increasing popularity of Mexican cuisine and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Americans consume more than 4 billion tacos every year.
- There were more than 59,800 Mexican restaurants in the U.S. as of April 2017. This number represents represents roughly 9% of all restaurants in the country.
- Nearly 234 million Americans used Mexican food and ingredients in the year 2016.
- 10% of restaurants in the U.S. sell Mexican food, making this cuisine the most popular style of international cuisine in the country.
- Surpassing ketchup and mayo, salsa has become the number one condiment in the nation.
- Tortillas have now been outselling hot dog buns since the year 2010.
Taco catering services are just one option that your family might want to consider when it comes to trying to change it up for your next family holiday season. From casual to corporate catering, it is important to know that you do not always have to follow the traditional choices, even when it is the holiday.
Trackback from your site.