Peanut butter and jelly.
Peanut butter and celery.
Peanut butter and toast.
If you are a true peanut butter lover, you have likely come up with all kinds of great combinations. The fact that there are many peanuts benefits for men, women, and children means that peanuts are increasingly popular among all age groups. Consider some of these tasty snacks and the nutritional value of of a peanut and other kinds of peanut products:
- Health laws require that peanut butter must be 90% peanuts.
- Estimates indicate that peanuts comprise 67% of all nut consumption in America.
- Are you a big fan of girl scout cookies? Did you know, for instance, that the Little Brownie Bakers companies estimates that 145,000 pounds of peanut butter are used during peak production to bake Girl Scout’s Tagalongs and Do-si-dos?
- Little ones who are visiting friends and their grandparents are sometimes looking for a comfort food that can help them wait until the next meal. Peanut butter is often the perfect solution.
- The many health benefits of peanuts means that you can find an affordable and tasty snack for large groups of visitors.
- Health research indicates that peanuts provide 15% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) level of protein for every serving.
- You can get some healthy nutrition from a variety of peanuts and other kinds of nuts.
- Some of the healthiest nuts in the world are also very tasty.
- New research continues to find ways to make use of the protein found in peanut butter. History shows that Dr. George Washington Carver was often referred to as the “peanut wizard” because he discovered over 300 uses for the peanut plant as far back as the early 1900s.
- A National Peanut Board report indicates that it takes nearly 540 peanuts to make a single 12-ounce jar of peanut butter.
- Contained in a single ounce of raw peanuts are 7.3 grams of protein and 2.4 grams of dietary fiber.
- Kids use a lot of energy every day at school, so it should come as no surprise that they come home starving and ready for a snack.
- Spanish, Runner, Virginia, and Valencia are the four types of peanuts produced in the U.S.
Finding out about peanuts benefits for men, women, and children means that you can get a tasty snack that is also good for you. The peanut nutritional value is the reason, in fact, that parents of young children think that this can be a great after school snack as well as an important ingredient in many meals.
Trackback from your site.