Planning a party requires paying attention to many small details, and getting ready for a wedding is even more involved. From seating arrangements to menu selection, party and wedding planning are tasks that take a good deal of time and consideration. And while the average number of wedding guests in America is 165, there is no real average menu any more. From a food bar that offers a variety of taco pairings to a formal sit down plated affair of more traditional cuisine, both wedding and birthday and anniversary planners have a wide variety of menu choices that they can make.
When you are working with a catering business and not a physical restaurant that already has a set menu, party planners are able to be as specific as they want in their requests. If you want to make sure that your taco pairings include a fresh bowl of Grandma’s freshly made salsa, for instance, you are more likely to get your wish when you work with a caterer who will let you create the menu.
Whether you are planning a large gathering or a smaller event, it is often helpful to work with a party planner who can help you deal with all of the necessary details. With an opportunity to focus on the fun tasks of menu planning and cake testing, you can have a wedding planner help coordinate the delivery of flowers, as well as table and chairs. Casual catering with a taco bar and other Mexican ingredients will allow you to include your own personality in an event of any size, but working with a party planner can help you make sure that you do not let any important details fall through the cracks.
Consider these facts and figures about event catering and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Family traditions and favorite foods are a great crowd pleaser for many parties. Since Americans consume over 4 billion tacos a year, it should come as no surprise that this is a popular party food item.
- In the year 2016, nearly 234 million Americans used Mexican food and ingredients.
- Estimates indicate that 10% of restaurants in the U.S. sell Mexican food, making it the most popular style of international cuisine in the country.
- Salsa has become the number one condiment in America. It now surpasses ketchup and mayo, seemingly the most American of all of the condiments. In addition, tortillas have been outselling hot dog buns since 2010.
- There are more than 2.4 million weddings held in the U.S. every year.
- As of April 2017, there were more than 59,800 Mexican restaurants in America and Mexican cuisine represents roughly 9% of all restaurants in the country. No wonder taco pairings are so popular!
Whether you are planning a large FIESTA for friends and family or you are looking at a small gathering of neighbors, it is important to pay attention to all of the necessary details.
Trackback from your site.